- Everything You Need to Know About the Updated Google+
- Why Storytelling on Facebook Timeline is So Important—And Who’s Doing it Right
- 3 Examples of Great Cover Photos to Inspire Your Nonprofit Facebook Page
- How to Incorporate the Mystique of March Madness in Your Nonprofit Fundraising
- The Future of Social Media for Nonprofits
- What Your Nonprofit Needs to Know About Google Search+
How to Use PayPal’s Snafu as a Valuable Lesson in Social Media Damage Control
December 7th, 2011:: Social Media
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Nonprofit Social Media for the Holidays
No Events Available
- Why Storytelling on Facebook Timeline is So Important—And Who’s Doing it RightThank you Robert. And yes, not everyone has the same story to tell as Man U, but it provides a great example of what a brand can do with Facebook Timeline at their disposal. I am also totally digging the reference to "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" on Brunner's Facebook page.
- The Future of Social Media for NonprofitsThank you for the comment, Craig. And I couldn't agree with you more. Some organizations may think that because social media is becoming a dominating force that their website is becoming irrelevant, but that isn't the case at all. If anything, the social media platforms that nonprofits are using are driving more traffic to their websites. So that is why it is important for nonprofits to form their website and social media strategies cohesively so they work together to increase donations and spread awareness for their mission.